Infobox of plugin Wiki page missing

antonio....@flagbit.de

Jun 17, 2016, 9:15:11 AM6/17/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hi guys,

the plugin I'm maintainer is missing its infobox on the wiki page. It's was always properly showed but since yesterday is not shown anymore. Is anyone be able to show me the way to solve this?

Thanks and regards.
Antonio Mansilla

antonio....@flagbit.de

Jun 17, 2016, 9:16:24 AM6/17/16
to Jenkins Developers

Daniel Beck

Jun 17, 2016, 9:57:25 AM6/17/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

The info box is fed from update site data. And in the current version, the plugin is missing. I checked the generator log output, and it said:

> ** Wiki page does not exist, or is not a child of the Plugins wiki page: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Bitbucket+Cloud+Build+Status+Notifier+Plugin

However, I checked the current update center generator run, and your plugin is in, so it should reappear once the change propagates.

Whether that was an actual problem with the wiki page, or whether the wiki just was unavailable at the time, I don't know.

antonio....@flagbit.de

Jun 17, 2016, 10:13:47 AM6/17/16
to Jenkins Developers, m...@beckweb.net
Hi Daniel,

thanks for your quick reply. I'll wait until next monday, let's check then if the changes were propagated or the problem is still there.

suresh kumar

Jun 17, 2016, 2:24:52 PM6/17/16
to Jenkins Developers, m...@beckweb.net
Yes my plugin wiki page also not showing information,
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/File+Operations+Plugin
Could you please help me out what needs to fixed to get back the info of the plugin in wiki page.

-Thanks,
Suresh

Daniel Beck

Jun 17, 2016, 7:00:56 PM6/17/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 17.06.2016, at 20:24, suresh kumar <pskum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes my plugin wiki page also not showing information,
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/File+Operations+Plugin
> Could you please help me out what needs to fixed to get back the info of the plugin in wiki page.

Your plugin's wiki page wasn't a child of the 'Plugins' wiki page, but of the 'Hosting Plugins' wiki page.

I moved it, the plugin should reappear in the next few hours.