Adding DeclarativeOption to plugin

jxpe...@godaddy.com

Oct 2, 2017, 3:01:36 PM10/2/17
to Jenkins Developers
I'm trying to implement a new option for declarative pipeline for a plugin. I'm able to use the option in my script, but I can't figure out how to access it from my plugin.

The main part of the plugin is a GraphListener - can someone point me in the right direction how I can see whether my option is set from onNewHead(FlowNode fn)?

Thanks
Jeff

Jesse Glick

Oct 4, 2017, 12:21:05 PM10/4/17
to Jenkins Dev
On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 3:01 PM, <jxpe...@godaddy.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to implement a new option for declarative pipeline for a plugin.

Are you positive this must be specific to Declarative and not, say, an
`OptionalJobProperty`?

If so, sorry but I cannot help you. Perhaps someone else can.

Jeff Pearce

Oct 5, 2017, 10:28:33 AM10/5/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, that might actually be a better option - Thanks!

Jeff