UI is not visible during execution when running jobs from Jenkins as service

Ranjit kumar Kundu

Oct 14, 2016, 8:49:12 AM10/14/16
to Jenkins Developers
When I am running jobs from Jenkins ( installed as service in my remote machine) browser is not visible.

Mark Waite

Oct 14, 2016, 8:59:03 AM10/14/16
to Jenkins Developers

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 6:49:12 AM UTC-6, Ranjit kumar Kundu wrote:
When I am running jobs from Jenkins ( installed as service in my remote machine) browser is not visible.

You'll need to be more specific about the context where the "browser is not visible".

If you are trying to run tests on windows (selenium, cucumber, etc.) which use a web browser as part of their test execution, then you can refer to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9618774/jenkins-selenium-gui-tests-are-not-visible-on-windows and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19441324/how-to-run-gui-tests-on-a-jenkins-windows-slave-without-remote-desktop-connectio .

Those were the first two results from a google search for the phrase "Jenkins run selenium tests windows as service".

If that is not what you mean, please provide a much more detailed description of the problem you're seeing, the things you've attempted to resolve the problem, and what you've discovered as a result of those attempts.

Mark Waite

Daniel Beck

Oct 15, 2016, 2:58:38 PM10/15/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 14.10.2016, at 14:49, Ranjit kumar Kundu <ranjit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When I am running jobs from Jenkins ( installed as service in my remote machine) browser is not visible.

Seriously, you need to stop crossposting questions that don't belong to the jenkinsci-dev list.