Jenkins 2.263.1 LTS RC testing started

Oliver Gondža

Nov 24, 2020, 5:53:03 AM11/24/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Latest LTS RC was made public and it is ready to be tested. Final
release is scheduled for 2020-12-02.

Please, report your findings in this thread.

Download bits from
http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/war-stable-rc/2.263.1/jenkins.war
(sha256:679d2436eb1b537fe378905306cdbf904e2a540dc39f0718aa6cfc68c9bff107)

Thanks!
--
oliver

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 29, 2020, 4:15:49 PM11/29/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi, thanks for publishing the release candidate! Also, changelog draft from Mark Waite: https://github.com/jenkins-infra/jenkins.io/pull/3985

Unfortunately I have not been able to test the RC this weekend. I can only say that I have deployed to 2.263 in my home Jenkins setup and bumped Jenkinsfile Runner there to 2.263 as well. This release was good. I may not be able to test the RC in time, sorry.

BR, Oleg

Mark Waite

Dec 1, 2020, 9:10:31 AM12/1/20
to Jenkins Developers
I ran a day's worth of testing in my environment with the release candidate and detected no issues.  Testing was more light than typical because of the additional time I'd spent testing 2.263 weekly.