GCloud SDK Plugin Maintainence

phanikumar

Oct 23, 2017, 5:10:22 PM10/23/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello team,

I found that there are few issues with this plugin and I am not sure the
developer is still maintaining the plugin. I made a pull request more than a
month ago but didn't get the response. I will like to take the opportunity
to help in enhancing or fixing issues if any. Please let me know your
comments on this.

--
Sent from: http://jenkins-ci.361315.n4.nabble.com/Jenkins-dev-f387835.html

Daniel Beck

Nov 2, 2017, 10:58:41 AM11/2/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 23. Oct 2017, at 23:10, phanikumar <phanikumar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please let me know your comments on this.

No opinion, but if you wish to take over, please make sure to include the maintainer in this thread in Cc.

The process described in https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Adopt+a+Plugin doesn't match exactly, but should be close.

Joe Hansche

Jul 1, 2019, 3:29:43 PM7/1/19
to Jenkins Developers
Daniel,

I opened a new thread here to request committer access to this plugin: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/5LUZT6_kU7E/_MuM77kMBgAJ
The maintainer, João Luís, responded in that thread with no objections.

Is there anything else I need to do to move this forward?

Daniel Beck

Jul 2, 2019, 6:49:06 AM7/2/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 1. Jul 2019, at 20:50, 'Joe Hansche' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I opened a new thread here to request committer access to this plugin: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/5LUZT6_kU7E/_MuM77kMBgAJ
> The maintainer, João Luís, responded in that thread with no objections.
>
> I believe I followed all the steps outlined in https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Adopt+a+Plugin#AdoptaPlugin-Requestcommitaccess
> Is there anything else I need to do to move this forward?

Joe Hansche

Jul 2, 2019, 12:27:26 PM7/2/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Got it, thanks. I thought I needed to get some kind of approval on here first, before I could open the PR.  I'll work on that today.

Joe Hansche
Lead Android Architect
P:
215.253.4211