new version not in update center

domi

Jan 9, 2017, 2:48:58 AM1/9/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

last Friday I made a new realise of the config-file-provider plugin (version 2.15.3). The release went smooth, but after 3 days, the new version is still not visible in the update center :(

…but the artefact is available in the repo

has any one any idea whats wrong?

thanks Domi

Pönisch, Christian

Jan 9, 2017, 3:29:49 AM1/9/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I also have the same problem as Domi.

The new version 1.15 of my ecutest plugin released last Friday is not yet available in the Jenkins update center.

According to the wiki the new version is listed in the release repo: https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/de/tracetronic/jenkins/plugins/ecutest/1.15/

Thanks in advance!

Christian

Pönisch, Christian

Jan 10, 2017, 3:08:32 AM1/10/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Seems to be resolved now.

The new version is available in the update center.

Oleg Nenashev

Jan 11, 2017, 8:51:53 AM1/11/17
to Jenkins Developers, Christian...@tracetronic.de
Yes, the infra issue is solved. All plugin metadata should be updated now