Fwd: [cdf-toc] Project Collaboration Summit!

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Feb 10, 2020, 11:22:24 AM2/10/20
to JenkinsCI Developers
FYI. Any thoughts on what we could do?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dan Lorenc via Lists.Cd.Foundation <dlorenc=googl...@lists.cd.foundation>
Date: Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 12:51 PM
Subject: [cdf-toc] Project Collaboration Summit!
To: <cdf...@lists.cd.foundation>

Hey All,

On behalf of some of the CDF projects, I've put together a quick proposal to hold an official CDF Project Collaboration Summit. See the details here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UHbLuffTsYp9nhBZ8eQLmpymOH2X98PkxZRcveB2_Xk/edit#

TLDR: Hold a working summit in Mid April to focus on ways the CDF projects can collaborate together. Initial ideas are around a common extensibility model and defining common Delivery/Job Execution CRDs.

I'm hoping to discuss this in this week's TOC meeting, and then work with the Governing Board to secure some funding for this event.

Dan Lorenc
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#347) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Oleg Nenashev

Feb 10, 2020, 11:28:19 AM2/10/20
to Jenkins Developers
TLDR: Hold a working summit in Mid April to focus on ways the CDF projects can collaborate together. Initial ideas are around a common extensibility model and defining common Delivery/Job Execution CRDs.

Does it mean a "common extensibility model in Kubernetes"? Looks so.
It is something we could definitely discuss as an add-on for Jenkins' Kubernetes based installations and for projects like Jenkins Kubernetes Operator.

BR, Oleg