IntelliJ IDEA license

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

May 5, 2017, 10:28:17 AM5/5/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Thank to Joseph P and other people's persistence, we got the open-source license from JetBrains. Thanks everyone and JetBrains for their support.

Things have changed a bit since the last time we did this. Now, I don't get one key that I can hand out, but rather I get 10 floating licenses. There's also additional restrictions on the license:

> You do not provide any paid support, consulting or training services for your OS project,
> and you do not distribute paid versions of your OS software. Contributors who are
> paid to work on the project are not eligible.

If you are eligible and want to use the license, please reply to this email with some description of what you do in the project (plugins you work on, etc.) I'll come back in a week, tally the responses and figure out who to give out the licenses to.
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Message has been deleted

Joseph P