ANN - Online Jenkins Contributor Summit on June 25

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 26, 2021, 9:31:03 AM3/26/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that we have confirmed the date of the next contributor summit. It will happen on June 25th as a part of cdCon. The format will be close to the previous summits. The goal of this event is to bring contributors together and to discuss the key topics about Jenkins evolution and the future roadmap. There will be multiple breakout rooms.. We will also have a track for newcomer contributors.

The final agenda is yet to be defined,. Same for the timing, we would like to form agenda in a way so that contributors from all time zones could participate. I have started the coordination document here.

We invite all contributors, SIGs and subprojects to suggest their agenda items and topics for the discussion.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
Acting Jenkins Events Officer

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 8, 2021, 11:11:14 AM4/8/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

The registration is now live on https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cdcon/register/
If you have already registered to cdCon, you can update the registration and add the Jenkins Contributor Summit.

We also have the work in progress landing on https://www.jenkins.io/events/contributor-summit/ . Any contributions and suggestions are welcome!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev