Ansible Plugin Maintenance

michaelc...@outlook.com

Jan 3, 2018, 12:06:18 AM1/3/18
to Jenkins Developers
ansible-plugin appears to be orphaned. There hasn't been a release in a year and JIRA items, Pull Requests, and eventually an email to the listed maintainer in mid-December have all gone unanswered.

If this plugin is abandoned, can I be made a maintainer?

My GitHub and Jenkins accounts are both "michaelcresswell"

PRs:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/ansible-plugin/pull/17
https://github.com/jenkinsci/ansible-plugin/pull/18

jcsirot

Jan 3, 2018, 2:15:37 AM1/3/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Michael

Sorry for not answering your message earlier. 2017 was a frantic year for me (new job, new technologies... And not working directly with Ansible) and, to be honnest, I did not find a lot of time to keep working on the ansible plugin.

In October Emilo Escobar starts working on the plugin and I'm sure he could merge your PR.

BR

michaelc...@outlook.com

Jan 3, 2018, 8:53:34 AM1/3/18
to Jenkins Developers
Jean-Christophe,

I had a feeling something like that happened so I was looking for a sign this will eventually be looked at. I've tagged Emilio in a PR comment to hopefully get his attention.

Thanks,
Michael