Deployment key for plugin repo

Scott Enriquez

Jul 31, 2017, 1:42:38 PM7/31/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I recently took over as maintainer for the Datadog plugin: https://github.com/jenkinsci/datadog-plugin

I wanted to know if it's possible to use a Deploy key instead of requiring a user's ssh key. We use a Jenkins job to release the plugin, this requires us to upload a ssh key to our Jenkins server.

A deploy key would be great as it isn't tied to an individual user. It would be ideal if myself and the backup maintainer could be admins on the repo so we could create and rotate deploy keys as necessary. If that's not possible, could you provide us with a deploy key?

Daniel Beck

Jul 31, 2017, 2:24:18 PM7/31/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 31. Jul 2017, at 19:38, Scott Enriquez <scott.e...@datadoghq.com> wrote:
>
> It would be ideal if myself and the backup maintainer could be admins on the repo so we could create and rotate deploy keys as necessary.

I made you admins.