Request to become a maintainer of Google Storage Plugin

Alexandra Goultiaeva

Sep 13, 2017, 1:51:44 PM9/13/17
to Jenkins Developers
The previous maintainer, Matt Moore, is no longer actively maintaining it, and is willing to transfer it to me. (see his comment on Github)
Ive started with a small bug fix, and in the immediate future I'm planning to add a few features, such as the ability to Download.

My GitHub ID is agoulti

My Jenkins ID is a_goulti
(I have tried to register as agoulti, but might have put in a wrong email address, since I've never heard back and that username is now taken. It would be wonderful if this could be fixed!)

Also, I wanted to add a co-author bwkimmel.
His GitHub ID and Jenkins IDs are both bwkimmel

Thanks!

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 15, 2017, 3:44:19 PM9/15/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Alexandra,

I have added you and Brad to the plugin contributor team.
You should receive invitations to the jenkinsci organization soon.

I also made you the component lead and default assignee in JIRA.
Unfortunately JIRA allows to set only one lead, but Brad can subscribe to JIRA notifications for this component if he wants.

Welcome aboard!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Alexandra Goultiaeva

Sep 15, 2017, 5:33:13 PM9/15/17
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks!
Should I now be able to merge pull requests through GitHub UI, or is there some other way?

When I'm looking at the pull request, I still see the message "Only those with write access to this repository can merge pull requests."

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 15, 2017, 6:01:18 PM9/15/17
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hi,

You firstly need to accept the invitation to the jenkinsci organization.
Check your inbox.

BR, Oleg

Alexandra Goultiaeva

Sep 15, 2017, 6:12:32 PM9/15/17
to Jenkins Developers
That is Jenkins organization on Github, right?
I have accepted the invitation. And I can see myself in the list of members, and I can see that I'm listed as on the google-storage-plugin Developers team.

Still cannot merge.

Daniel Beck

Sep 15, 2017, 6:21:53 PM9/15/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 16. Sep 2017, at 00:12, 'Alexandra Goultiaeva' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I have accepted the invitation. And I can see myself in the list of members, and I can see that I'm listed as on the google-storage-plugin Developers team.
>
> Still cannot merge.

The team was not associated with the repository (another team, unclear why). This should be fixed now.

Alexandra Goultiaeva

Sep 16, 2017, 4:44:29 PM9/16/17
to Jenkins Developers
It worked, thank you!

Brad Kimmel

Sep 26, 2017, 3:07:02 PM9/26/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Oleg,

I had not received an invitation to join the jenkinsci organization.  Would it be possible to resend it?  My GitHub and Jenkins user IDs are both "bwkimmel".

Cheers,
Brad

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 26, 2017, 3:44:58 PM9/26/17
to JenkinsCI Developers
Done. There should be another invitation in your inbox

Brad Kimmel

Sep 26, 2017, 3:45:31 PM9/26/17
to Jenkins Developers
Got it, thanks Oleg!

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 3:44:58 PM UTC-4, Oleg Nenashev wrote:
Done. There should be another invitation in your inbox
Hi Oleg,

I had not received an invitation to join the jenkinsci organization.  Would it be possible to resend it?  My GitHub and Jenkins user IDs are both "bwkimmel".

Cheers,
Brad

On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 4:44:29 PM UTC-4, Alexandra Goultiaeva wrote:
It worked, thank you!