Implementing preCheckout method in BuildWrapper Class

Ilya Levin

Dec 10, 2015, 8:10:07 AM12/10/15
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I would like to write a custom plugin to perform some actions before SCM checkout.
For that i'm extending the BuildWrapper class and implementing the preCheckout method.

I used pre-scm-buildstep-plugin code as my guide: registered the implementation, extended buildWrapper, added DataBoundConstructor etc.
But, when running my Job it doesn't run the preCheckout method, it seems like it is skipping it.

Any idea what i'm missing ?

Appreciate the help!
Ilyal

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 12, 2015, 5:06:20 PM12/12/15
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Ilya,

Have you tried to clean&build the project? Have you enabled the build wrapper in Job configuration?

BR, Oleg

Ilya Levin

Dec 15, 2015, 2:44:35 AM12/15/15
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks!
I didn't enable the build wrapper in the configuration.

Works now!
Ilya