Too many Steps during build

quent...@augment.com

Sep 20, 2016, 9:51:13 AM9/20/16
to Jenkins Developers

Hi, i'm testing Blue ocean and i have a really big problem with Pipeline view.

I have several repositories and project on github based on the same "jenkins library" which is loading additional functions they need in their own JenkinsFile like def github = load "../jenkins/Pipeline-Frameworks/github.groovy"  . Calling "load" create a new step during build (refer to my screenshots)

i also have lot's of shell scripts that i don't want to see in pipeline view, is there any way to hide it ?

thanks for your help
Quentin
Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 15.39.46.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 15.39.32.png