ATH 1.60 release

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

May 7, 2018, 10:23:36 AM5/7/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

Since a few months, there is not a new release of the ATH, Could be possible to release the 1.60 version?

Regards

Ivan Fernandez

Jesse Glick

May 7, 2018, 11:35:19 AM5/7/18
to Jenkins Dev
On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Ivan Fernandez Calvo
<kuisat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since a few months, there is not a new release of the ATH, Could be possible
> to release the 1.60 version?

I think you can just go ahead and do it. Releases only matter for
third parties with custom test suites anyway; there is no effect on
the Jenkins project’s own test runs.

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

May 8, 2018, 4:57:57 AM5/8/18
to Jenkins Developers
I cannot make it by myself, I saw that used to be Oliver Gondza who make the release of the ATH, Oliver please, Could you release it? thanks in advance

Jesse Glick

May 8, 2018, 1:43:15 PM5/8/18
to Jenkins Dev
On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 4:57 AM, Ivan Fernandez Calvo
<kuisat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot make it by myself

You can request permission to do so. You would need write access to
the repo, and an entry in RPU to deploy the artifact.

Oliver Gondža

May 9, 2018, 5:53:45 AM5/9/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
On 2018-05-08 10:57, Ivan Fernandez Calvo wrote:
> I cannot make it by myself, I saw that used to be Oliver Gondza who make
> the release of the ATH, Oliver please, Could you release it? thanks in
> advance

Hey, 1.60 released a minute ago.

--
oliver