Plugin PR Build failing with out of space error during version control step

stephe...@google.com

Mar 15, 2019, 5:09:13 PM3/15/19
to Jenkins Developers
Here is the most recent iteration of the build that I'm talking about. It fails pretty much instantly.
https://ci.jenkins.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/Plugins%2Fgoogle-kubernetes-engine-plugin/detail/PR-36/2/pipeline

Hadn't encountered this issue so far on our recent builds. The next two PRs on this list are still outstanding, and the last two have already been merged:

Is anyone else encountering a similar issue in their plugin PR builds or is this specific to this plugin? If it's specific to this plugin, is the storage on the PR build agents allocated per plugin? If so, can the artifacts and logs from the older PRs be removed?

Baptiste Mathus

Mar 15, 2019, 5:27:39 PM3/15/19
to Jenkins Developers, Jenkins INFRA group
This isn't your plug-in.
This is an infra issue.

Seen this morning once, finally not so temporary.

Adding the infrastructure ml in cc because cannot easily reach IRC from the phone.

Cheers

stephe...@google.com

Mar 15, 2019, 8:24:04 PM3/15/19
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks for the quick response! Good to know.