PR and release pending. Reverse Proxy Auth. Plugin

Emilio Escobar

Nov 2, 2016, 7:32:14 AM11/2/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

There is a PR https://github.com/jenkinsci/reverse-proxy-auth-plugin/pull/28 waiting for merge two weeks ago (I have asked to the maintainer in the PR) for https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Reverse+Proxy+Auth+Plugin. Could anyone merge and release it, please?

Thanks in advance.

Jesse Glick

Nov 7, 2016, 3:25:09 PM11/7/16
to Jenkins Dev
On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 7:32 AM, Emilio Escobar <esc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a PR https://github.com/jenkinsci/reverse-proxy-auth-plugin/pull/28
> waiting for merge two weeks ago

And my #29 may fix a gigantic performance problem.

Emilio Escobar

Dec 1, 2016, 7:22:37 AM12/1/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

There are two PR waiting for merge some weeks/month ago...

https://github.com/jenkinsci/reverse-proxy-auth-plugin/pull/28

I have asked to the maintainer at PR and here at the group for merging the code. As I had no replies, can anyone give me the permissions? I will maintain the plugin, my id is: escoem

Thanks!

Baptiste Mathus

Dec 1, 2016, 9:26:19 AM12/1/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hello, this is not exactly how it works. Please make sure to show you've tried to contact existing/previous maintainers. Adding her/them/him in CC (better look at latest commits than at the wiki page, this last one is almost always wrong...)

This is to reflect what we have actually been doing for at least one or two years.

Thanks

Emilio Escobar

Dec 2, 2016, 7:18:15 AM12/2/16
to Jenkins Developers, m...@batmat.net, wilder.r...@ekholabs.nl

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 9:25:09 PM UTC+1, Jesse Glick wrote:
On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 7:32 AM, Emilio Escobar <esc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a PR https://github.com/jenkinsci/reverse-proxy-auth-plugin/pull/28
> waiting for merge two weeks ago

And my #29 may fix a gigantic performance problem.

Wilder Rodrigues

Dec 2, 2016, 3:11:21 PM12/2/16
to Jenkins Developers, m...@batmat.net, wilder.r...@ekholabs.nl
Hi guys,

I just merged 2 PRs and was about to do the release when faced a silly problem: forgot my password.

About 3 months ago I changed jobs and forgot to change the email address in my Jenkin-CI account. It means that now the request to reset the passwd went to an inactive email.

Once I recover my account I will do the release.

Cheers,
Wilder