Enable code coverage report for Jenkins plugin

Nikolas Falco

May 2, 2018, 12:51:00 PM5/2/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,
   recently I see some Jenkins plugins use double CI. One from Jenkinsfile and the other from .travis.xml. From what I can see travis CI is used only to publish coverage report to site like coveralls.io or codecov.io.

The CI based on Jenkinsfile seem (quick check on jenkins-infra/pipeline-library) does not provide any integration to get/set security token used to publish report on these kind of sites. The only way is commit the security token into VCS.

I would like enable nodejs-plugin to publish coverage report in PRs, like does:

* statistics-gatherer-plugin
* jira-plugin
* cucumber-living-documentation-plugin (token in VCS)
* stackify-deployment-recorder-plugin
* ...

Unless there is an official way to get this goal, who is able (jenkinsci user) to activate nodejs (and xunit) plugins on travis?

https://travis-ci.org/profile/jenkinsci

Matt Sicker

May 2, 2018, 1:06:45 PM5/2/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Matt Sicker
Software Engineer, CloudBees

Nikolas Falco

May 2, 2018, 1:41:51 PM5/2/18
to Jenkins Developers
yes, those repos

Nikolas Falco

May 4, 2018, 1:29:55 PM5/4/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi, Matt any news about enable repos on Travis?

Matt Sicker

May 4, 2018, 2:41:54 PM5/4/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Oh sorry, I don't seem to have access to that. I can only view them myself as well.

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 12:29 PM, 'Nikolas Falco' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi, Matt any news about enable repos on Travis?

Nikolas Falco

May 5, 2018, 5:37:13 AM5/5/18
to Jenkins Developers
Ok, do you know who is allowed to do it?