Jenkins Plugin Wiki

selva vignesh

Apr 2, 2020, 4:32:52 AM4/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,
I have published my plugin and added Wiki in Readme.md in github.
But still i am unable to find wiki in https://plugins.jenkins.io/zohosprints/
can anyone please assist.

Thanks in advance

Richard Bywater

Apr 2, 2020, 5:53:54 AM4/2/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The <url /> value in your pom.xml needs to point at your Github repository (i.e. https://github.com/jenkinsci/zohosprints-plugin) for the plugin site to use the README from your Github repo.

Richard.

selva vignesh

Apr 6, 2020, 11:34:07 PM4/6/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
After adding <url> value to GitHub repo nothing changed. I have updated a build yesterday but still in plugin page showing that Last release was 11 days ago. can anyone please assist

Slide

Apr 6, 2020, 11:36:36 PM4/6/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
When you say updated a build,do you mean you create a new release of the plugin? Can you point to your pom.xml?

Gavin Mogan

Apr 6, 2020, 11:38:56 PM4/6/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
11 days ago is a suspicious number, none of them line up with https://github.com/jenkinsci/zohosprints-plugin/releases

I'm honestly not sure what will happen when you add values after the version number (ex 1.0.3-docrelease), i know beta and alpha goto experimental. Can you do a proper "1.0.3" or "1.0.4" release, without the hyphen bits?

selva vignesh

Apr 6, 2020, 11:41:47 PM4/6/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
yes Slide. I am referring releasing plugin as a build. Sorry for the confusion.

Sure Gavin. I will release one more build without hyphen.

Gavin Mogan

Apr 7, 2020, 1:45:22 AM4/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

i also see 1.0.2, which you don't seem to have a tag/release for

I'm very confused by the state of your repo.

selva vignesh

Apr 7, 2020, 2:53:45 AM4/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Gavin, I'll proper release tag for upcoming releases

selva vignesh

Apr 7, 2020, 5:09:12 AM4/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Galvin, for an hour back, I was able to see the documentation in plugin site. But now, seems reverted to 1.0 release.
Do i need to do anything from my side. please assist.

Eric Citaire

Apr 7, 2020, 8:16:05 AM4/7/20
to Jenkins Developers
I'm experiencing the same behavior on other plugins released recently (docker-plugin and docker-java-api). The plugins site keeps rolling back to the old version.

I think there is a real problem with the plugins site.

Mark Waite

Apr 7, 2020, 9:15:51 AM4/7/20
to jenkinsci-dev
I'm seeing the current releases for docker-java-api and docker-plugin when I view them through https://plugins.jenkins.io/ .

Are you still seeing them shown as out of date?

Have you forced a refresh of your browser?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/d998dd06-733f-4fb3-9979-36eaf2de15a4%40googlegroups.com.

Eric Citaire

Apr 7, 2020, 9:27:24 AM4/7/20
to Jenkins Developers
Right now it is up to date. But it is not the case all the time.

I can't tell when exactly it was out of date, but I saw it multiple times out of date and back up to date a couple hours later.

As if it was load balanced and one of the backends is out of date, except that refreshing or emptying the browser cache has no effect.

Le mardi 7 avril 2020 15:15:51 UTC+2, Mark Waite a écrit :
I'm seeing the current releases for docker-java-api and docker-plugin when I view them through https://plugins.jenkins.io/ .

Are you still seeing them shown as out of date?

Have you forced a refresh of your browser?

Eric Citaire

Apr 7, 2020, 1:16:16 PM4/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Just now (see screenshot).

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/fd6c6658-0dbe-422d-a7b2-ed7374f8a7fc%40googlegroups.com.
Screenshot_20200407-191328_Chrome Beta.jpg

Mark Waite

Apr 7, 2020, 1:30:12 PM4/7/20
to jenkinsci-dev
Interesting.  I see the same outdated page that you show in your screenshot.

The ci.jenkins.io build queue is quite long right now.  The acceptance test harness is processing pull requests and will likely be doing that for a few more hours.  That might be blocking some processing of updates of plugins.jenkins.io.

Tim Jacomb

Apr 7, 2020, 1:40:38 PM4/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Possibly that could have an impact

I’m hoping to look at this soon

Gavin Mogan

Apr 7, 2020, 2:03:42 PM4/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
plugins site runs on trusted and/or release. I think i have read only to release, if that.

That being said, I built the plugin site locally and things look good:

image.png

so its likely the build job on infra not running.

Tim Jacomb

Apr 7, 2020, 2:24:55 PM4/7/20
to Jenkins Developers
I've checked in the azure file storage and the file is the one currently displayed on the site with:
'Documentation for this plugin is here: https://sprints.zoho.com'

image.png

Eric Citaire

Apr 7, 2020, 3:37:47 PM4/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
It went back up to date at 21:04 CEST.

Tim Jacomb

Apr 7, 2020, 3:47:41 PM4/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hah, I merged a change to enable verbose logging around then, classic

selva vignesh

Apr 8, 2020, 10:11:00 AM4/8/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi All,
Now I am able to see the latest plugin in sites.