Need to unlock jenkins.ci account to publish plugin

Marc Carter

Aug 16, 2020, 6:36:10 AM8/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Lapsed Plugin develop here. I cannot release a compatibility fix for my https://github.com/jenkinsci/ez-templates-plugin as my Jenkins account 'drekbour' appears to be locked. Since the usual self-help unlocking isn't sending me any emails, I'm presuming the address associated with it is a long-defunct one from when Fastmail was still free.

You can observe the authenticity of my gmail account through Github since I own the repo.

What do you advise?

Marc

Olblak

Aug 16, 2020, 8:49:25 AM8/16/20
to Jenkins Developers ML
Hi Marc,
The account is currently using a fastmail.fm email address but based on `issues.jenkins-ci.org` information there is also a yahoo one associated to your username so If you prefer I could update your profile to use the yahoo.com one

Olblak

Aug 16, 2020, 8:51:36 AM8/16/20
to Jenkins Developers ML
To save both of us time, I updated your profile to use the yahoo.com one feel free to reset the password on https://beta.accounts.jenkins.io

Olblak

Aug 16, 2020, 8:52:55 AM8/16/20
to Jenkins Developers ML
I also reset the captcha for your account on issues.jenkins-ci.org

Marc Carter

Aug 16, 2020, 12:20:55 PM8/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
AL good now. Thank you.