LTS schedule winter break

Daniel Beck

Dec 2, 2019, 5:55:10 AM12/2/19
to Jenkins Dev, Oliver Gondža
Hi everyone,

2.204.1 is scheduled for Dec 18, .2 would be released on Jan 15, with the RC scheduled for on Jan 1.

I don't expect a lot of backport candidates, or feedback on .1 in general, to come in between Dec 18 and Jan 1.

Hence I propose we take a two week break as in past years, postponing the RC and release of .2 (and all subsequent releases) by two weeks, so that the new dates are:

- Dec 18: .1 release (unchanged)
- Jan 15: .2 RC
- Jan 29: .2 release
- Feb 12: .3 RC
etc.

Thoughts?

Daniel

Mark Waite

Dec 2, 2019, 4:28:52 PM12/2/19
to jenkinsci-dev, Oliver Gondža
I like the postponement idea.  +1 from me

Thanks!
Mark Waite

Oliver Gondža

Dec 3, 2019, 4:23:42 AM12/3/19
to jenkinsci-dev, Mark Waite
Alright, provided there are no objection by the meeting time tomorrow, I
will go and adjust the schedule.

--
oliver

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 4, 2019, 1:08:49 AM12/4/19
to Jenkins Developers
No objections from me.
>     send an email to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Marky Jackson

Dec 4, 2019, 6:59:43 AM12/4/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
No objection from me

On Dec 3, 2019, at 10:08 PM, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/029d955f-45d1-43e0-a17b-56047647a3a1%40googlegroups.com.

Oliver Gondža

Dec 5, 2019, 6:06:16 AM12/5/19
to Jenkins Dev
This is now reflected in the calendar. Thanks!
> --
oliver