Publish to Jenkins Marketplace

Dennis Gu

May 29, 2020, 9:52:52 AM5/29/20
to Jenkins Developers
I have published an experimental Jenkins plugin Veracode Scan plugin, it is working fine, but I can't find it in Jenkins Marketplace yet:

Is it because I have to publish Veracode Scan plugin as a formal release? (currently I have "alpha" in the version string so that it only show up in experimental download url), or any other steps I need to do?
Also, where are the content of my plugin in Jenkins marketplace will come from? is it coming from Readme.md file in my GitHub Repository?
Thank you for your help!
Dennis

Ullrich Hafner

May 29, 2020, 9:55:13 AM5/29/20
to Jenkins Developers

Am 29.05.2020 um 15:52 schrieb Dennis Gu <d...@kinneartech.com>:

I have published an experimental Jenkins plugin Veracode Scan plugin, it is working fine, but I can't find it in Jenkins Marketplace yet:

Is it because I have to publish Veracode Scan plugin as a formal release? (currently I have "alpha" in the version string so that it only show up in experimental download url), or any other steps I need to do?

Yes, just make a non-alpha release.

Also, where are the content of my plugin in Jenkins marketplace will come from? is it coming from Readme.md file in my GitHub Repository?

Everything is generated from README.md and pom.xml

Thank you for your help!
Dennis