Plugin adoption request: NUnit

Shin-ichi Morita

Jun 12, 2020, 11:07:06 AM6/12/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Team,

I would like to adopt NUnit plugin and request commit access.

My current interest is fixing JENKINS-50162. I submitted this pull request about 20 days ago without noticing it is marked for adoption.

* Link to a plugin you want to adopt: https://github.com/jenkinsci/nunit-plugin
* Link(s) to pull requests you want to deliver: https://github.com/jenkinsci/nunit-plugin/pull/23
* Your GitHub username/id: s-morita-being
* Your Jenkins infrastructure account id: smorita

Thank you in advance,

Shin-ichi Morita

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 12, 2020, 5:20:51 PM6/12/20
to Jenkins Developers
+1 from me, it would be great to have a new maintainer in this plugin.
Thanks a lot for stepping up!

I have also pinged the code reviewers team, let's see whether we could get some reviews.

BR, Oleg

Shin-ichi Morita

Jun 14, 2020, 7:48:35 PM6/14/20
to Jenkins Developers
Thank you for the quick response.

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 16, 2020, 3:25:05 PM6/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for the pull request! It looks good to me, and hopefully it will fix the issue for the users.
Since the plugin is officially marked for adoption and there was no negative votes, I went ahead and granted the release permissions.

Welcome aboard!

Best regards,
Oleg

Shin-ichi Morita

Jun 17, 2020, 2:29:58 AM6/17/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Oleg,

Thank you for the review and the instruction.

I have sent a pull request for release permissions: https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/pull/1579

Best regards,
Shin-ichi Morita