Plugin adoption request: publish-over-cifs

Patrick Wilkerson

Jun 19, 2020, 2:04:02 PM6/19/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I would like to adopt publish-over-cifs plugin.

I am wanting to submit a fix for JENKINS-18242. I have submitted a pull request 14 days ago and have had no response (also plugin is marked for adoption).

* Link to a plugin you want to adopt: https://github.com/jenkinsci/publish-over-cifs-plugin
* Link(s) to pull requests you want to deliver: https://github.com/jenkinsci/publish-over-cifs-plugin/pull/11
* Your GitHub username/id: blakmajk
* Your Jenkins infrastructure account id: patrickw
* Permission update pull request https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/pull/1586

Thank you

Slide

Jun 19, 2020, 2:07:08 PM6/19/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me as the most recent maintainer. One thing to note is that po-cifs relies heavily on the po plugin (it's the basis for multiple po plugins), so you may need to maintain that one as well.

Slide

Jun 19, 2020, 2:09:28 PM6/19/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
You should be good to go on permissions to the repo and with release permissions. Welcome aboard!

Patrick Wilkerson