Jenkins Governance Meeting on Mar 24, 8PM UTC

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 24, 2021, 2:29:39 PM3/24/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

In 90 minutes we will have the regular Jenkins Governance Meeting. Everyone is welcome to join and participate in the conversation! Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/91564716663?pwd=R3A2RDFGcU1wTVdoVTErYm1jNzVWdz09

Current Agenda draft:
  • News and updates
  • CLA Process Update proposal - review
  • Jenkins events - Oleg’s plans as the acting event officer
  • GSoD 2021 application - budget request review
  • Jenkins 3 - revisiting the topic
Please feel free to add your topics here. Links to topic details are also available there.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 24, 2021, 5:16:19 PM3/24/21
to Jenkins Developers
UPD: Right agenda link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Nr8QpqYgBiZjORplL_3Zkwys2qK1vEvK-NYyYa4rzg/edit#heading=h.1gtco63t6ztr
I will post the video and the summary tomorrow

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 25, 2021, 7:11:07 AM3/25/21
to Jenkins Developers
Recording of the regular governance meeting on Mar 24: https://youtu.be/lIVWi3PSGoI. We discussed the recent news and upcoming Jenkins events. Then we discussed the trademark transition to CDF and the new Contributor License Agreement process we want to introduce. After that we reviewed the upcoming outreach events and approved the budget request for Google Season of Docs.

Full agenda and meeting notes is linked from the video description