Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Cyrille Le Clerc

no leída,
8 may 2017, 16:19:488/5/17
a Jenkins Developers,Patrick Wolf,Alvaro Andres Lobato Moreno
Dear all,

plugins.jenkins.io seems to cut the code blocks used in Confluence pages.
I noticed the problem with the Pipeline Maven Plugin (see screenshot below).

Is there a plan to support "{code}"  blocks and "{noformat}" blocks on plugins.jenkins.io? I feel that these code blocks are particularly important to document the usage in Jenkins pipelines.

Cyrille

Joseph P

no leída,
9 may 2017, 3:39:579/5/17
a Jenkins Developers,pw...@cloudbees.com,alo...@cloudbees.com
it's not cutting them, check the html :)
it just doesn't know how to display code div

Daniel Beck

no leída,
9 may 2017, 4:17:179/5/17
a Jenkins Developers,Cyrille Le Clerc,Patrick Wolf,Alvaro Andres Lobato Moreno

> On 08.05.2017, at 22:19, Cyrille Le Clerc <clec...@cloudbees.com> wrote:
>
> I noticed the problem with the Pipeline Maven Plugin (see screenshot below).
>
> • Confluence page with code blocks: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Pipeline+Maven+Plugin
> • plugins.jenkins.io page without the code blocks: https://plugins.jenkins.io/pipeline-maven
>
> Is there a plan to support "{code}" blocks and "{noformat}" blocks on plugins.jenkins.io? I feel that these code blocks are particularly important to document the usage in Jenkins pipelines.

File an issue in the WEBSITE project, use the component 'plugin-site'.

Cyrille Le Clerc

no leída,
9 may 2017, 4:53:069/5/17
a Jenkins Developers,clec...@cloudbees.com,pw...@cloudbees.com,alo...@cloudbees.com,m...@beckweb.net