http(s)://repo.jenkins-ci.org/ non responsive

Michael Neale

Feb 28, 2016, 11:57:29 PM2/28/16
to Jenkins Developers
http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/public/ is timing out right now - with 504's.

If you don't have the plugin parent pom for example, you may see:

Could not transfer artifact org.jenkins-ci.plugins:plugin:pom:2.2 from/to repo.jenkins-ci.org (http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/public/): Failed to transfer file: http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/public/org/jenkins-ci/plugins/plugin/2.2/plugin-2.2.pom. Return code is: 504

I note that at this time there was some infra work being done to fix some TLS certificates, but it doesn't seem to be related to this.

Any ideas?

R. Tyler Croy

Feb 29, 2016, 9:52:07 AM2/29/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)
repo.jenkins-ci.org is hosted by JFrog via their Artifactory Online service. It
appears they forgot about February 29th and went offline for a bit, but have
since restored the service (as far as I can tell).

- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 3F51E16F
signature.asc

Robert Sandell

Feb 29, 2016, 12:50:19 PM2/29/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com