Can I get on the cert team?

Andrew Bayer

Oct 10, 2016, 8:30:32 AM10/10/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
GitHub username - abayer
jenkins.io username - abayer
IRC: abayer

A.

Andrew Bayer

Oct 10, 2016, 8:31:57 AM10/10/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and I do have my CLA on file and have 2fa on Github.

A.

Daniel Beck

Oct 10, 2016, 9:18:26 AM10/10/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
> IRC: abater

As security officer, I approve this addition to the team. We can always use more help! (hint to all others reading this :-) )

Welcome aboard!

Baptiste Mathus

Oct 11, 2016, 11:15:11 AM10/11/16
to Jenkins Developers
OK, so I'll take that sentence as an invitation to steal that thread :-). Could I get on the team too?
Hoping to be helpful to you and the team :)

GitHub username - batmat
jenkins.io username - batmat
email: batmat at batmat punkt net
IRC: batmat

2FA enabled & iCLA submitted already.

Thanks

-- Baptiste

Samuel Van Oort

Oct 11, 2016, 12:51:17 PM10/11/16
to Jenkins Developers
Adding to the train, if I would be able to contribute.

Github, IRC, and jenkins.io username: svanoort
Email: samvanoort at gmail

And yes, of course I have an ICLA and 2FA on for Github.

Daniel Beck

Oct 12, 2016, 11:47:25 AM10/12/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 11.10.2016, at 18:51, Samuel Van Oort <svan...@cloudbees.com> wrote:
>
> Adding to the train, if I would be able to contribute.

> On 11.10.2016, at 17:14, Baptiste Mathus <m...@batmat.net> wrote:
>
> Could I get on the team too?
> Hoping to be helpful to you and the team :)

Thanks to both of you, and welcome to the team!