Adopting Google Metadata plugin

Adrien Lecharpentier

Nov 20, 2019, 9:38:32 AM11/20/19
to Jenkins Developers, Matt Moore
Hello,

I came across the Google Metadata plugin [1] and saw that this plugin hasn't been touched in 5years. So I'd like to become maintainer of the plugin.

Matt, would you agree for me to help you with this plugin?

Adrien Lecharpentier

Nov 20, 2019, 9:42:56 AM11/20/19
to Jenkins Developers, Matt Moore, tcn...@gmail.com
I'm sorry Matt, it seems that you are not the current maintainer of the plugin based on repository-permissions-updater#plugin-google-metadata-plugin.yml.

Nghia Tran, would you agree for me to help you on maintaining the plugin?
-- Adrien
--
Adrien Lecharpentier

Gavin

Nov 20, 2019, 12:50:09 PM11/20/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Matt Moore, tcn...@gmail.com
I see batmat pinged people on your PR, so +1 from me after the 2 week timeout

Craig Barber

Nov 20, 2019, 5:06:48 PM11/20/19
to Jenkins Developers
+1 From GCP

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 21, 2019, 5:35:08 AM11/21/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Craig Barber

Nov 25, 2019, 2:01:40 PM11/25/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Synced with Nghia today. He's given his approval on the PR. Should be good to go now.

--
Craig Barber
Tech Lead - Cloud Graphite: CI/CD

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 26, 2019, 5:59:13 AM11/26/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks!

With this approval, the PR has been merged and Adrien can move forward.

Thank you!

Jeremy Hartley