Backporting for LTS 2.190.1 started

Oliver Gondža

Sep 2, 2019, 4:31:54 AM9/2/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Beck

Sep 5, 2019, 7:28:26 AM9/5/19
to Jenkins Developers
I cleaned up the candidates so nothing that was merged into 2.190 or earlier is listed -- the list is quite a bit shorter now! The 'fix version' field helped a lot :-)

Please remember to backport the security fixes from 2.192. AFAICT it's the first time in years that we decided on a baseline predating the previous LTS's ".3" security fixes.

Raul Arabaolaza

Sep 5, 2019, 8:38:16 AM9/5/19
to Jenkins Developers
I believe the security fixes are not yet backported, or I am doing something wrong on my personal merges :)

Regards

On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 1:28:26 PM UTC+2, Daniel Beck wrote:
I cleaned up the candidates so nothing that was merged into 2.190 or earlier is listed -- the list is quite a bit shorter now! The 'fix version' field helped a lot :-)

Please remember to backport the security fixes from 2.192. AFAICT it's the first time in years that we decided on a baseline predating the previous LTS's ".3" security fixes.

> On 2. Sep 2019, at 10:31, Oliver Gondža <ogo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Backporting has started and the RC is scheduled for 2019-09-11.
>
> Candidates: https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/issues/?filter=12146
> Fixed: https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%202.190.1-fixed
> Rejected: https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%202.190.1-rejected
> --
> oliver

Wadeck Follonier

Sep 6, 2019, 10:39:08 AM9/6/19
to Jenkins Developers
@Oliver Do you think it's possible to include https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-59167 in the backport? We are making what we can to merge it today. It corrects a problem that was included in the 2.190. It's not a critical problem, the absolute URLs in RSS feeds were replaced by related URLs. Nothing else broken.

Thank you in advance :)

Wadeck