Interested to join code reviewers team and jenkins org on github

NiTiN Kumar

Jun 29, 2020, 10:07:39 AM6/29/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in joining the code-reviewers team, I read on the website that I can request membership in the mailing list.
Can someone provide me the membership?

My GitHub handle is =>  snitin315

Thank you
Nitin

Mark Waite

Jun 29, 2020, 12:15:46 PM6/29/20
to Jenkins Developers
That's great that you are interested in being part of the code-reviewers team.  Thanks!

You're encouraged to submit reviews of pull requests even before you become a member of the code-reviewers team.  Good reviews are a very helpful way to introduce yourself to the community and to confirm that you're ready for the additional permissions that are granted to members of the code-reviewers team.

In addition, the Jenkins User Experience special interest group may be relevant based on your background.  The changes currently being developed for the Jenkins user interface would love to have additional help.