Is there a script that check that some users got overlapping permissions in jenkins?

Luc Ibata

Apr 13, 2017, 9:31:17 PM4/13/17
to Jenkins Developers
Is there a script that check that some users got overlapping permissions in jenkins?

In order to prove that a team is not seeing another team jobs or folders I need to come up with a measurable solution that validate that.How can I test that each team member don't see each other jobs? Because using the UI to see and comparing with my eyes becomes really difficult with multiple of groups or users for instance.

I am using Jenkins Project-based matrix plugin and latest Jenkins.

Victor Martinez

Apr 14, 2017, 5:58:29 AM4/14/17
to Jenkins Developers
Dont cross-post!! Wrong mailing list indees