Wiki plugin page change

fkp...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2017, 2:14:00 AM12/27/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I've noticed the plugin wiki page have changed to directly point to the new wiki page but the new page also holds links to the previous page forming some kind of circular confusing linking.
Moreover, the new page doesn't link clearly to the Jira issue system.

Are there any new wiki page guidelines for plugin maintainers?

Daniel Beck

Dec 27, 2017, 4:33:26 AM12/27/17
to Jenkins Developers

> On 27. Dec 2017, at 08:14, fkp...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> I've noticed the plugin wiki page have changed to directly point to the new wiki page but the new page also holds links to the previous page forming some kind of circular confusing linking.

We currently have nobody who works on the plugin site, so the link to plugins.jenkins.io in place of the old plugin info block remains for now even on plugins.jenkins.io.

PRs welcome at https://github.com/jenkins-infra/plugin-site-api

This is tracked as https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/WEBSITE-334

> Are there any new wiki page guidelines for plugin maintainers?

You can continue editing the wiki page, those changes will show up on the plugin site, where the statistics and metadata now live.

fkp...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2017, 9:14:18 AM12/27/17
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks for the quick reply.