2.222.x LTS missing backport of JENKINS-61197

Raihaan Shouhell

Jun 1, 2020, 4:03:13 AM6/1/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hey all,

I've recently upgraded masters to the 2.222.x line and ran into an issue where a build that was using a filesystem root workspace will throw a null pointer exception.

Some quick investigation revealed https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-61197 which states 2.222.1-fixed but the bug exists in my instance running 2.222.3,

Cheers,
Raihaan

Oliver Gondža

Jun 1, 2020, 4:33:30 AM6/1/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello, thanks for bringing this up. I probably mislabeled the issue. The
set of backported patches, changelog and upgrade guidelines seems to be
in sync - that this is not fixed in 2.222.1.

Fixing the issue labels.
--
oliver

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 3, 2020, 5:58:14 AM6/3/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Olivier.

Speaking of backports, are we on track with 2.235.1?
It looks like the stable branch is empty, and there is no backporting pull request.

BR, Oleg