Adopt a Jenkins Gitea plugin

Lafriks

Oct 26, 2021, 9:05:52 AM10/26/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

  I'm one of core Gitea maintainers and Gitea project would like to adopt Jenkins Gitea plugin as it's has not been updated and for more than a year already and is partially not functioning anymore because of API changes in Gitea. All my attempts to contact plugin maintainer was not successful.

My GitHub username: lafriks
Jenkins infrastructure account ID: lafriks

Would be good if other Gitea maintainers could also be given access to that plugin Github
repository or at least https://github.com/justusbunsi

Best regards,
Lauris

Mark Waite

Oct 26, 2021, 9:07:02 AM10/26/21
to Jenkins Developers
+1 from me.  Thanks for being willing to adopt the plugin!

Adrien Lecharpentier

Oct 26, 2021, 9:08:48 AM10/26/21
to Jenkins Developers

Lafriks