built-on-column-plugin Adoption

Brian Thompson

Nov 18, 2020, 10:56:56 AM11/18/20
to Jenkins Developers
Jenkins community,

Oleg and I briefly talked about having me adopt the built-on-column-plugin.

I've been contributing to Jenkins for over a month. Most of my contributions have been documentation updates in alignment with migrating documentation from the old wiki to GitHub.

I want to get more involved, and think that adopting a plugin is a step in the right direction.

- PRs:
- GitHub username: https://github.com/bromps
- Jenkins infra ID: dethecus

Thank you,
Brian

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 18, 2020, 11:49:26 AM11/18/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your interest! I am definitely +1 for reviving this plugin. The last release was in 2011, so this plugin needs some updates.
Not sure whether we should go through the adoption process in this case, would appreciate feedback from others

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 29, 2020, 5:01:19 PM11/29/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, voo...@xs4all.nl
I have added the former plugin maintainer, Henk van Voorthuijsen, to Cc.
I am not sure this email is still active after 9 years, but just in case.

Mark Waite

Nov 29, 2020, 5:18:10 PM11/29/20
to jenkinsci-dev, voo...@xs4all.nl
Since the request was 11 days ago, it seems we're very near the completion of the two week adoption period.  +1 from me for having Brian as the maintainer in 3 days when the two weeks elapsed time is completed for the adoption request.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAPfivLB52_FZS3nE6sERLwpj95190jSqs%3DCt6w%3Dj%2BONwD4c7Yg%40mail.gmail.com.