How to export data of successfull build to excel

dursun...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 10:50:50 AM7/31/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I wanted to know whether it is possible to export certain data from jenkins to excel when a build is successful. The excel data is saved in a specific directory and has 3 columns. The email-adress (column 1)  of the owner of the successful build, the name of the task (column 2) and 100 points (column 3) should get exported from the jenkins build to the excel file.

How can I do this? Do you have any advices? I would be very thankful :)

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 4, 2017, 3:01:15 PM8/4/17
to Jenkins Developers
The most simple way to do it is to write a short System Groovy Script, which generates a short CSV file. Then you can publish this CSV file as artifact or send by email. CSV files can be opened in Excel easily.