Request to be made a maintainer of audit-trail-plugin

tomasz...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2018, 5:26:15 AM4/6/18
to Jenkins Developers

Hello,

I request to be made a maintainer of audit-trail-plugin. Now this repository is abandon.

Cheers,
Tomasz

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 9, 2018, 2:52:52 AM4/9/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for the interest. Currently the repo is maintained by Oliver Gondza, who is active in the community and the  developer mailing lists. I will ping him to get his response in this thread.

Best regards,
Oleg
Message has been deleted

tomasz...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 2:14:58 AM4/13/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi

Any updates?

Cheers,
Tomasz

Baptiste Mathus

Apr 17, 2018, 4:08:54 AM4/17/18
to Jenkins Developers, ogondza
Hello,

As Oleg said, this repo is maintained by Oliver, an active member of the community. So we would strongly prefer to get an answer from him here before moving forward.

Also, in any case, the usual request timeout for taking over maintainership is two full weeks, so please be patient.

Cheers

Hi

Any updates?

Cheers,
Tomasz

Oleg Nenashev

May 16, 2018, 6:01:01 AM5/16/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Oliver,

Could you please respond to this thread?
As I discovered today there is a JEP-200 issue in the plugin, which blocks its usage on Jenkins 2.102+
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-51331

Thanks in advance,
Oleg

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 10:08:54 AM UTC+2, Baptiste Mathus wrote:
Hello,

As Oleg said, this repo is maintained by Oliver, an active member of the community. So we would strongly prefer to get an answer from him here before moving forward.

Also, in any case, the usual request timeout for taking over maintainership is two full weeks, so please be patient.

Cheers
Hi

Any updates?

Cheers,
Tomasz

ogondza

May 16, 2018, 6:54:31 AM5/16/18
to Jenkins Developers
My apology for the delay. I do not object if someone takes over the maintenance of this unmaintained plugin. Thanks!

--
oliver

Oleg Nenashev

May 16, 2018, 5:30:47 PM5/16/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Tomasz,

We have got an approval from the maintainer, so we can transfer the permissions if you are still interested.

Best regards,
Oleg

Tomasz Sęk

May 16, 2018, 11:18:56 PM5/16/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oleg,

Yes I'm still interesting, my github username is "tomaszsek".

Regards,
Tomasz

Oleg Nenashev

May 17, 2018, 8:25:32 AM5/17/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Tomasz,

Also, what is your Jenkins JIRA id?

Thanks in advance,
Oleg

Tomasz Sęk

May 17, 2018, 8:47:09 AM5/17/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oleg,

My jenkins id is "tsek".

Regards,
Tomasz

Oleg Nenashev

May 17, 2018, 9:06:28 AM5/17/18
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hi Tomasz,

I granted you permissions. You should receive an invitation to the GitHub organization soon. In order to release the plugin, you will also need to update permissions via https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater (please reference this thread in the pull request).

Welcome aboard and thanks for your patience!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

tomasz...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 2:08:50 AM5/24/18
to Jenkins Developers

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for help. Now I have write permission to github. I made pull request to  https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater to be able to release plugin.
Can someone help me to merge this pull request?

Regards

Oleg Nenashev

May 24, 2018, 5:33:58 AM5/24/18
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hi Tomasz,

Done. The permissions should be applied in few minutes.

BR, Oleg