Remove plugin from update site?

Steve Springett

May 18, 2020, 3:13:59 PM5/18/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

One of the plugins I created 5 years ago is no longer being maintained. I stopped maintaining it in November. I had a deprecation notice on the plugin page and have put the repo in archive mode

This plugin existed because the vendor did not have support for this for several years. Over the past year however, the vendor has surpassed the capabilities of this plugin and I want to prevent new users from installing it.

Is this possible? And if so, how can i go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.

--Steve

Daniel Beck

May 18, 2020, 3:16:09 PM5/18/20