Plugin maintainer change

Steve Springett

Nov 2, 2020, 11:22:33 AM11/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I’m the creator and current maintainer of the OWASP Dependency-Track plugin.
https://plugins.jenkins.io/dependency-track/

I’ve been seeking a new maintainer for a while now and have found one.

The new maintainer of the plugin will be Ronny Perinke (sephirothj). Ronny should be made the maintainer with full write access to the repo and the default assignee of all new tickets for the project.

See also https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-64102

—Steve

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 2, 2020, 11:46:17 AM11/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello Steve,

Thanks for reaching out! And thanks to Ronny for stepping up and taking ownership of this plugin. Ronny will also need to submit a pull request to https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-dependency-track.yml . Once created, I will transfer all the required permissions.

Best regards,
Oleg