Jenkins Governance meeting on Sep 16

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 16, 2020, 12:24:18 PM9/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

In a few hours we will have a regular Jenkins Governance meeting. Join us at 6PM UTC in Zoom:  https://zoom.us/j/91564716663?pwd=R3A2RDFGcU1wTVdoVTErYm1jNzVWdz09

Planned meeting agenda:
  • News!
    • 2.249.1 LTS release
    • Security release for plugins
    • Google Season of Docs has started: Jenkins on K8s by Zainab Abubakar
    • DevOps World Next week
  • 2020 Board and Officer Elections process
  • Roadmap review
If you would like to submit a topic for discussion, please suggest changes in the agenda Google Doc. See you at the meeting!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 17, 2020, 9:04:11 AM9/17/20
to Jenkins Developers
Recording is now available here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HniuAlCt4to   . Meeting notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Nr8QpqYgBiZjORplL_3Zkwys2qK1vEvK-NYyYa4rzg/edit#heading=h.cgd8zbewht8o

There was a number of action items at the meeting, especially the new Governance Election process proposal and Roadmap updates. I will do my best to submit pull requests this week.

Best regards,
Oleg