Information about PR could be automatically mentioned in Jira

Marcin Zajączkowski

Mar 12, 2017, 7:15:43 PM3/12/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

It seems that information about changes in code related to given issue are added to Jira only if that code is merged into master. It could be handy to make also information about create PRs mentioned in Jira. I've seen that implemented for Jira and Stash, so maybe there is a way to configure that also for Jira and GitHub?

Marcin

--
http://blog.solidsoft.info - Solid Soft - Working code is not enough

Baptiste Mathus

Mar 13, 2017, 1:50:12 AM3/13/17
to Jenkins Developers
You can search the archive, it's been disabled quite recently for quota reasons...

Marcin Zajączkowski

Mar 14, 2017, 2:39:16 PM3/14/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
On 2017-03-13 06:50, Baptiste Mathus wrote:
> You can search the archive, it's been disabled quite recently for quota
> reasons...

Thanks for your explanation. I had problem to find it.

Marcin

> Le 13 mars 2017 12:15 AM, "Marcin Zajączkowski" <msz...@wp.pl> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems that information about changes in code related to given issue are
>> added to Jira only if that code is merged into master. It could be handy to
>> make also information about create PRs mentioned in Jira. I've seen that
>> implemented for Jira and Stash, so maybe there is a way to configure that
>> also for Jira and GitHub?
>>
>> Marcin
>>
>> --
>> http://blog.solidsoft.info - Solid Soft - Working code is not enough
>>
>> --
>> msgid/jenkinsci-dev/0a077687-1e77-4dd7-b7ee-5f39b1839569%
>> 40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/0a077687-1e77-4dd7-b7ee-5f39b1839569%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough

R. Tyler Croy

Mar 14, 2017, 4:48:27 PM3/14/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017, Marcin Zaj??czkowski wrote:

> On 2017-03-13 06:50, Baptiste Mathus wrote:
> > You can search the archive, it's been disabled quite recently for quota
> > reasons...
>
> Thanks for your explanation. I had problem to find it.

Here's the thread from the archives:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/9fcMcL7Hk-o/raSIVmHxBQAJ>

- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>
xmpp: rty...@jabber.org

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 1426C7DC3F51E16F
signature.asc

Marcin Zajączkowski

Mar 14, 2017, 5:10:10 PM3/14/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
On 2017-03-14 21:48, R. Tyler Croy wrote:
> (replies inline)
>
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2017, Marcin Zaj??czkowski wrote:
>
>> On 2017-03-13 06:50, Baptiste Mathus wrote:
>>> You can search the archive, it's been disabled quite recently for quota
>>> reasons...
>>
>> Thanks for your explanation. I had problem to find it.
>
> Here's the thread from the archives:
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/9fcMcL7Hk-o/raSIVmHxBQAJ>

Thanks R. I've made some comments there.

Marcin