[plugin transfer ownership] Build Name Setter Plugin

已查看 21 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

damian.pu...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月21日 17:48:192019/1/21
收件人 Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I'd like to maintain plugin Build Name Setter Plugin[1]. Currently I'm developing Cucumber reports[2] plugin for Jenkins and some other open source projects[3] on Github. As Oleg mentioned[4] this plugin is ready for adoption.

My Jenkins account: dszczepanik

Thanks,
Damian

Oleg Nenashev

未读,
2019年1月22日 02:36:212019/1/22
收件人 Jenkins Developers
Hi Damian,

Thanks a lot for your interest! It is great that this plugin gets a new maintainer. I have granted you permissions in the repository. You should be able to merge pull requests in the repository.

In order to finish the transition, you will need to update the permission file in https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/ and to remove the adopt-a-plugin label in Jenkins Wiki.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
回复全部
回复作者