Trying to add maven-apache-plugin to Jenkins plugin

Randall Becker

Jan 20, 2020, 2:14:07 PM1/20/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi All,

I am attempting to create a maven goal for separately running tests on my plugin. My understanding is that I have to have a class derived from AbstractMojo to do this. Is there a safe way to import the maven-apache-plugin or is that a better means of adding/running a maven goal within the Jenkins structure that will not cause issues for installations just needing to use the plugin without this goal?

I have tried the standard dependency for this plugin in pom.xml with no success because it is not in the standard jenkins repository.

Thanks,
Randall