Artifact deployer plugin security issues fixed but warnings remain

Franck Gilliers

Dec 22, 2017, 10:51:09 AM12/22/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I have to update plugin artifact deployer on site, but warnings on security vulnerabilities prevent this task.

Sean, the maintener of the plugin does not seem to know how to remove this warning, although he updated the plugin to version 1.2 and fixed these issues.

Please could you update related information or give the entry point to update this information ?

Best regards
Franck

Arnaud Tamaillon

Dec 23, 2017, 5:01:15 AM12/23/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

The warnings are managed through the https://github.com/jenkins-infra/backend-update-center2 repository.
So a PR has to be filled to removed the warnings, most probably to modify the pattern of vulnerable versions here: https://github.com/jenkins-infra/backend-update-center2/blob/master/src/main/resources/warnings.json#L349

Regards,

Arnaud

Franck Gilliers

Jan 25, 2018, 4:14:44 AM1/25/18
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks Arnaud,

the PR was merged, I do not have anymore a warning on the Jenkins administrative console.
Next step: I need to update the wiki to remove the warnings (they are fixed)

The warnings are provided by the Confluence macro {jenkins-plugin-info:artifactdeployer}
So How can I update this jenkins-plugin-info ?

--
Franck

Daniel Beck

Jan 25, 2018, 5:11:21 AM1/25/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 25. Jan 2018, at 10:02, Franck Gilliers <franck....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> the PR was merged, I do not have anymore a warning on the Jenkins administrative console.
> Next step: I need to update the wiki to remove the warnings (they are fixed)

Caches be caching.

https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/ArtifactDeployer+Plugin?nocache