srihari437

Aug 25, 2021, 9:51:17 PM8/25/21
to jenkins-infra

Hi all,
I became Jenkins admin in my company.

So when the Jenkins jobs or completed the status should go to the few people,

Actually problem is the status is going from the previous employee mail but not from the mail, how to change it to send from my mail id.

1) I have changed at the manage Jenkins->configure system->Jenkins location-> system admin e mail address

2) I have changed at SMTP username and SMTP password
Given my mail id and my password

Still the status mail is going from previous employee but not from my mail

Hope the problem is clear I think

If any clarification on this feel free to ping me

If anyone helps on this I will be grateful to you and to this group

Thanks

Sent from vivo smartphone

Richard Bywater

Aug 25, 2021, 10:22:19 PM8/25/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
This list is for the infrastructure used by the Jenkins project itself. Usage questions should go to the Jenkins-Users mailing list. See Mailing Lists (jenkins.io) for details.

Richard.