Cannot add members to signpath-plugin Developers Github team

Savoie, Paul (SignPath)

Aug 18, 2021, 4:33:38 AM8/18/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Dear community,

I’ve tried to add members to the signpath-plugin Developers Github team in https://github.com/jenkinsci/signpath-plugin, but seem to lack permissions. According to [1], I’ve already created a ticket in the INFRA project [2], but was told to contact you guys instead. Can you please give me the permissions to mange the Github team myself or add the following accounts:

chrischu

DavidFlamme

fschmied

Inspyro

stefan-wenig

Thanks!

Best regards,

Paul

[1] https://www.jenkins.io/doc/developer/plugin-governance/managing-permissions/

[2] https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/INFRA-3033

Olblak

Aug 18, 2021, 6:31:48 AM8/18/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hi Paul,

As Tim just mentioned on INFRA-3033, you need to add the different Github account on this file

While the file is mainly used to grant write permission to our Artifactory (https://repo.jenkins-ci.org),  the hosting team is using information there to grant write permission to the associated git repository