Re: Missing Version Installation Count

Tim Jacomb

Aug 5, 2021, 2:23:22 PM8/5/21
to Jenkins Developers, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, cc infra

Where is this run from? I found 2 jobs on trusted ci for it.

1 hadn't been run since 2018 and was disabled, I've deleted it

Which had no build history (I've triggered the build there to see what happens).

I can't find it anywhere else that looks like it

ci.jenkins.io just exits the build immediately if not trusted

I've checked my plugins with JEP-229 and they aren't showing up either

On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 at 18:51, Bryan Stopp <bryan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does the "Detailed Version Installation" information on a plugin not know how to report non-semantic versions? My plugin page shows 32 installs, but the detailed info only says 20.

Anyone know?

-B

Mark Waite

Aug 5, 2021, 2:53:47 PM8/5/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
My last discussion on the stats system was with Gareth Evans.  I believe he said that it is run once a month by Andrew Bayer to summarize collected data.  I don't know of a CI job that performs the work.  I could be wrong, but that's my recollection.

Mark Waite

Aug 5, 2021, 3:46:37 PM8/5/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
I suspect that the installation count on the top level page is retrieved from a different location that uses more recent data than the pages on the stats.jenkins.io site

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Infrastructure" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkins-infra/ce2bce00-454e-468c-b040-93da17634aa1n%40googlegroups.com.

Gavin Mogan

Aug 5, 2021, 4:33:34 PM8/5/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Infrastructure" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkins-infra/CAO49JtGO5kSgNBFGFJ2YSR%3DkX3TccjomdVO-6x%3DtpRFi0qvN2w%40mail.gmail.com.

Tim Jacomb

Aug 5, 2021, 5:13:49 PM8/5/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Right I guess there’s something wrong in the HTML file generation

Tim Jacomb

Aug 6, 2021, 3:37:07 PM8/6/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Developers