Request Transfer of Ownership of Lucene Search Plugin

Mark Chen

Aug 24, 2021, 11:32:13 PM8/24/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Developers,

Lucene-Search-Plugin is not under active maintenance and has a few major bugs. I would like to be the new owner and maintainer of this plugin. Below is the email confirmation from the current owner.

Here are my personal details:

Github account: https://github.com/markHaoChen

Github Id: markHaoChen

Jenkins Jira account username: markch

Jenkins Jira account email: hc1...@ic.ac.uk

Here are the links to Lucene Search Plugin and my pull requests:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/lucene-search-plugin

https://github.com/jenkinsci/lucene-search-plugin/pull/16

https://github.com/jenkinsci/lucene-search-plugin/pull/15

Feel free to ask me for anything required to complete the adoption process.

Regards

Mark Chen

Aug 25, 2021, 3:27:54 PM8/25/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure, Jenkins Developers
Hi Mark

We normally do this process over on the dev mailing list.

Can you create a new PR that updates https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-lucene-search.yml (details are on the main README) and ping Tobias on that PR to approve everything. Once approved we can move forward with the transfer.

Gavin