Grant Damien Duportal, owner permission on github organization "jenkins-infra"

Olivier Vernin

Sep 24, 2021, 4:00:35 AM9/24/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hi Everybody,

Damien Duportal became a key player in the Jenkins infrastructure project.
He's successfully contributing to many different areas but over the past few months, we noticed several times that he wasn't able to help as much as he could because of a lack of permissions. Unfortunately, I wasn't available at those moments neither to help which delayed some important operations.
Therefore, I would like to grant him "owner" access to the "Jenkins-infra" Github organization.
This is not a light decision considering how important this organization is for the Jenkins project.

So this would bring to 5 "owners" with respectively KK, Tyler, Daniel, Damien, and me.

Any objections?

Cheers

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 24, 2021, 4:02:36 AM9/24/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
+1

Gavin Mogan

Sep 24, 2021, 4:04:33 AM9/24/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Sweet. Need more people I can bug to fix things

+1

Tim Jacomb

Sep 24, 2021, 4:04:43 AM9/24/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Mark Waite

Sep 24, 2021, 9:04:54 AM9/24/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure

Olivier Vernin

Sep 28, 2021, 5:22:42 AM9/28/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hi Everybody,

Thanks, everybody for feedbacks.
I am going to grant Damien "owner" permission which will help us to be more responsive.

Cheers,